April 26, 2007

Buying the War

I am currently watching Bill Moyer's "Buying the War" that aired last night. It's about the buildup to the Iraq war and how the press became the Bush administration's lapdog.

If you did not get a chance to watch it, I encourage you to do so. For those of you that got scooped up in the fervor to go to war, then I really encourage you to watch it. You were played and you should be pissed off.

I am angry at the media for allowing this to happen and I can only hope that they have learned their lesson. However, I am a cynic and I do believe that this will happen again.

The more I watch of this show the more pissed off I become! This shit should not happen in a free society!

You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to be informed. Watch "Buying the War" now.

No comments: